Quickstage, also referred to as ‘Kwik Stage’, has been the preferred scaffolding system for the past 40 years and is predominantly used in the construction and mining industries. It is regarded as the safest, most durable and versatile access solution for workers on different elevations. The system can be used for any type of application.
Click here to Read More
- safe access that extends up to 100 meter in height without limitations in length and width
- bays are built horizontally to extend the length of the tower
- extra levels can be added extend the tower’s height
- a cost effective solution that is easily erected, transported, palletized, dismantled and stored
- A complete tower that complies 100% to health and safety regulations.
- Platforms easily adjust at 500mm intervals for ease of use
- 90° ladders or staircases with handrails (for workers carrying a load) are available
- Can be used as mobile towers on castor wheels or as static towers with base jacks at the base of the tower
- Quickstage is manufactured under the following SANS codes: 10085-1 of 2004 and 398-3 of 2005.
- both manufacturing and quality control processes conform to the relevant SABS Standards and South African Health and Safety regulations. The National Standard is the identical implementation of BS1139-3 of 1994 and is adopted with the permission of the British Standard Publishing (Ltd) and International Quality Standards.