SALARY : Market Related
CLOSING DATE : 15 November 2023
- Grade 12 certificate or equivalent
- Organisational skills
- Time management skills
- Good communication and writing skills
- Planning skills
- Valid Code 08 Driver’s Licence
- 2-3 years working experience
- Computer literacy:
- Microsoft Office
- PASTEL & Fusion
- Any other programs as needed
- Ability to work under pressure
- Self-driven with strong sales mind
- Ability to work in a team and individually
- Ability to work accurate and to focus on detail
- Capture / manage / update client information and data for new and existing clients on Pastel / Fusion
- Send and receive all correspondences to clients via email / telephone
- Complete accurate quotations and send to clients in a timeous manner
- Follow up and correspond with clients on quotation requests
- Generate and send accurate invoicing to clients
- Request and formulate transport quotes
- Manage and arrange deliveries and collections for clients
- Manage and complete cross border documentation (SADAC)
- File and archive quotations / invoices and credit applications
- Compile daily/weekly/monthly reports
- Analyse reports to ensure continuous improvement
- Compile sales and stock reconciliations on account enquiries
- Compile consignment stock reconciliations
- Adhere to general query requests
- Attend marketing Expo’s & Social events
- Attend training activities
- Assisting with customer debit/credit enquiries
- Assist sales representatives and walk in customers
SALARY : Negotiable
- Bilingual (Afrikaans & English read, speak, write)
- Valid driver’s license
- 3+ Years’ experience in a similar role and or experience working as a production co-ordinator in the manufacturing industry.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Good interpersonal skills and Strong Leadership skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- High regard for quality assurance
- Strong understanding and ability to plan and co-ordinate.
- Proficient in all Microsoft applications
- Ability to manage multiple projects/orders at a time.
- Ability to work independently, but still with a team of individuals to reach targets/ goals.
- Ensure quality assurance throughout the production process by means of visual inspection and according to quality control policy.
- Complete daily Job/Production cards
- Manage the production team so that scheduled goals are met.
- Analyse through job cards the productivity of employees.
- Co-ordinate orders with lad time
- Revieing production schedules to ensure that all tasks are completed and on time.
- Monitor inventory levels to ensure that materials are available to meet production requirements.
- Co-ordinating orders with Dispatch Department.
- Loading orders and CRM system and mange accordingly.
- Prepare monthly production reports.