We manufacture and supply Quickstage and Quicklock scaffold, decking systems and formwork components to the construction, civil and mining industry, both locally and abroad, supported by an extensive information and knowledge base.
Our scaffold erecting teams consists of skilled and experienced inspectors, supervisors and erectors. All our employees undergo stringent training and certification, to support our high team standards.
The key to our success :
• We only purchase raw material from carefully selected local SABS approved suppliers for manufacturing.
• Our quality is regulated by the SANS code 10085-1 of 2004 / 398-3 of 2005.
• Our welders are trained and qualified with relevant certifications. Welding standards are regulated by the SA Institute of Welding (SAIW) on welding procedure specification.
• Our extensive production capabilities enables us to meet customer demands in short lead times.
• All components are inspected before leaving the yard to ensure client satisfaction.
Manufactured scaffolding is inspected by a team of experienced quality controllers, before distribution, to ensure all safety and quality standards are adhered to. These quality control and screening processes are of the highest standard to avoid unnecessary costs and losses. Our extensive fleet of vehicles and trucks allows us to deliver to almost any site or location.
We take pride in our inovatived machinery, Our team consists of qualified and experienced fabricators, welders, painters, and quality controllers. Constant training of employees ensures skills development and empowerment. A reliable sales and administration team is led by a strong management team.
We supply top quality locally manufactured scaffold products for hire, with our focus being on safety and availability at all times, no matter the project size or specification. Our complement of Scaffolding Staff comprises of Qualified and CETA accredited Erectors, Inspectors, Supervisors, SHE Reps and Scaffold Labour. All training is done by CETA accredited bodies that adhere to the necessary unit standards.
Our experienced and qualified Site Managers manage our sites to ensure that our customers reach their deadlines and stay within their programs.