The key components of Quickstage are standards, ledgers, base jacks and hook - on boards. The standards. Also called uprights, are the vertical (tubes) that transfer the entire weight of the structure to the ground where it rests on the basejacks.
The adaptability of the system enables the standards to be erected closer together when necesary to accommodate heavier loads. The ledgers is horizontal tubes (also called transoms) which connect between the standards.
- Reinforced Ledger
- Steel Hook- On Boards
- Toe Board
- Toe Board Clip
- Diagonal Brace
- Hook on Ladder
- Swivel Couplers
- Band and Plate
- DH Coupler
- Scaffold Tube
- Ladder Beam
- Safe access that extends up to 100 meters in height without limitations in length and width
- Bays are built horizontally to extend the length of the tower
- Extra levels can be added extend the tower's height
- A cost effective solution that is easily erected, transported, palletized, dismantled and stored
- A complete tower that complies 100% to health and safety regulations.
- Platforms easily adjust at 500mm intervals for ease of use
- 90° ladders or staircases with handrails (for workers carrying a load) are available
- Can be used as mobile towers on castor wheels or as static towers with base jacks at the base of the tower
Both manufacturing and quality control processes conform to the relevant SABS Standards and South African Health and Safety regulations. The National Standard is the identical implementation of BS1139-3 of 1994 and is adopted with the permission of the British Standard Publishing (Ltd) and International Quality Standards Quickstage is manufactured under the following SANS codes: 10085-1 of 2004 and 398-3 of 2005.