Quicklock Frames have the capacity to extend up to 20m if properly tied to the building of a safe structure. The table below shows the maximum free standing height allowed and is based on the SABS 085 - 1988 maximum permissible base to height ratio :
Static Tower - 4.0 x min base dimension
Mobile Tower - 3 x min base dimension
- Caster wheels
- Tie bars
- Scaffold frames
- Diagonal brace
- Frame slot inward
- Hook on Board
- Trap door
- Toe Board clip
- Toe board
- Access ladder
- Swivel Couplers
- Easy to erect: two people can easily build the scaffolding.
- The main system component is frames, available in three sizes: 1524mm; 2134mm and 3048mm.
- A cost effective solution that is easily erected, transported, palletized, dismantled and stored.
- Platforms adjust at 914mm intervals.
- The system offers a 90° access ladder with a trapdoor and platform.
- Can be used as mobile towers on castor wheels or as static towers with base jacks at the base of the tower.
- Quicklock is manufacturing under the following SANS codes: 10085-1 of 2004 and 398-3 of 2005.
- Both manufacturing and quality control processes conform to the relevant SABS Standards and South African Health and Safety regulations. The National Standard is the identical implementation of BS1139-3 of 1994 and is adopted with the permission of the British Standard Publishing (Ltd) and International Quality Standard.