SA Scaffold Manufacturing, established in 2003, is the largest independent manufacturer of scaffolding in South Africa. We supply the local and international Construction, Retail Tool Hire, Mining and Civil industry.
Quicklock Frames have the capacity to extend up to 20m if properly tied to the building of a safe structure. The table below shows the maximum free standing height allowed and is based on the SABS 085 - 1988 maximum permissible base to height ratio :
Static Tower - 4.0 x min base dimension
Mobile Tower - 3 x min base dimension
- Castor wheels
- Tie bars
- Scaffold frames
- Diagonal brace
- Frame slot inward
- Hook on Board
- Trap door
- Toe Board clip
- Toe board
- Access ladder
- Swivel Couplers
- Easy to erect: two people can easily build the scaffolding.
- The main system component is frames, available in three sizes: 1524mm; 2134mm and 3048mm.
- A cost effective solution that is easily erected, transported, palletized, dismantled and stored.
- Platforms adjust at 914mm intervals.
- The system offers a 90° access ladder with a trapdoor and platform.
- Can be used as mobile towers on castor wheels or as static towers with base jacks at the base of the tower.
- Quicklock is manufacturing under the following SANS codes: 10085-1 of 2004 and 398-3 of 2005.
- Both manufacturing and quality control processes conform to the relevant SABS Standards and South African Health and Safety regulations. The National Standard is the identical implementation of BS1139-3 of 1994 and is adopted with the permission of the British Standard Publishing (Ltd) and International Quality Standard.
The key components of Quickstage are standards, ledgers, base jacks and hook - on boards. The standards. Also called uprights, are the vertical (tubes) that transfer the entire weight of the structure to the ground where it rests on the basejacks.
The adaptability of the system enables the standards to be erected closer together when necesary to accommodate heavier loads. The ledgers is horizontal tubes (also called transoms) which connect between the standards.
- Reinforced Ledger
- Steel Hook- On Boards
- Toe Board
- Toe Board Clip
- Diagonal Brace
- Hook on Ladder
- Swivel Couplers
- Band and Plate
- DH Coupler
- Scaffold Tube
- Ladder Beam
- Safe access that extends up to 100 meters in height without limitations in length and width
- Bays are built horizontally to extend the length of the tower
- Extra levels can be added extend the tower's height
- A cost effective solution that is easily erected, transported, palletized, dismantled and stored
- A complete tower that complies 100% to health and safety regulations.
- Platforms easily adjust at 500mm intervals for ease of use
- 90° ladders or staircases with handrails (for workers carrying a load) are available
- Can be used as mobile towers on castor wheels or as static towers with base jacks at the base of the tower
Both manufacturing and quality control processes conform to the relevant SABS Standards and South African Health and Safety regulations. The National Standard is the identical implementation of BS1139-3 of 1994 and is adopted with the permission of the British Standard Publishing (Ltd) and International Quality Standards Quickstage is manufactured under the following SANS codes: 10085-1 of 2004 and 398-3 of 2005.
The formwork ssytems manufactured and utilised by SA Scaffolding are primarily used in the ''in-situ'' (one - piece) casting of concrete columns walls and floor slabs, normally used during the construction of high - rise buildings, bridges, reseroirs and other similar applications.
Economy Form Panels
A high quality steel faced panel, ideal for vertical applications
Custom manufactured according to the client's shape and size requirement
Specifically for slab casting contractors
Ultra durable and strong components for heavy loads such as concrete slabs, bridges, reservoirs, walls and concrete columns
We manufacture a range of jacking components for timber and steel decking applications
U-head jacks, fork-head jacks, double-head jacks
We offer two decking systems for horizontal formwork requirements. Both use decking panels which are available in various sizes.Decking panels are commonly used by slab casting contractors where
a smooth and level slab is required.
Box Floor System
Consists of decking panels supported by Props or Quickstage components with U-head jacks.
Quickstrip Beam System
Consists of decking panels supported by Quickstage components with double-headed jacks.
Aluminium Stairway Tower 2000 Series
- Manufactured in accordance to National Standards SANS 51004:2009 (BS EN1004:2004 material referring to BS EN 1999.1.1:2007).
- Manufactured from structural aluminium alloy 6005 T6.
- All stairway towers supplied with walkthrough frame. No need to climb over braces to gain access.
- Full guardrail frame for extra safety.
- Brace claws casted from industrial grade aluminium.
- Platforms available in plywood deck.
- Access platforms fitted with close able trap door.
- Platforms fitted with lockable safety lathes to prevent parts from being blown off, or being displaced.
- Purpose made ladder with 110mm wide step for easy and comfortable access.
- Lockable and height adjustable castors for levelling as well as quick and easy relocation.
- Three sizes adjustable stabilizers, supplied in accordance with height of tower.
- Plywood toe board sets to prevent tools from being dropped from working platform.
- Lightweight for easy build application.
- Combination configuration possible and available.
- Actual footprint 1340 x 2000 mm.
- Available in 2 meter height increments.
- Maximum load weight on platform – 200kg/m2.
- Maximum safe load of tower – 750kg.
- Mobile tower maximum height of working platform – 14.5m.
- Static tower to maximum height of 22.5m tied to structure
CONTACT US TODAY